Autodesk has released a Hotfix for Revit 2013. It addresses:
- Prevents data loss during upgrade of families containing specific material parameters.
- Improves stability and memory usage within graphics display.
- Improves vector print output of transparent elements and masking regions.
- Prevents accidental data loss during cancellation of the in-place family editor.
and Revit Server fixes. See the readme for full details.
Note that you must have Update Release 2 installed prior to installing the hotfix.
The Hotfix can be downloaded from this link
The Products affected:
- Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2013
- Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2013
- Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2013
- Autodesk® Revit® Server 2013
I’m not sure if this affects Revit 2013, (as in One Box) the version that ships with the Building Design Suites, because at the moment this hotfix only appears at the Revit Architecture support site and not the Revit / BDS support site. The post over at the Revit Clinic does state that it is A Revit 2013 Hotfix though…
Keeping software up to date makes for a betterRevit!
February 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28